Madrid - Marketing - Full time
We are looking for a magician, somebody who turns one coin into several coins. A whale hunter, a customer pool finder… or how some people use to call them: Paid Performance Specialist.
- Execution of paid social campaigns end-to-end, overseeing planning, execution, and reporting.
- Develop strategies intended to drive awareness, engagement, and customer acquisition/retention
- Manage closely to performance targets across spend, lead generation, conversion and ROAS
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to measure conversion and creative performance; managing workflow for continual testing, iteration, and learning
- Collaborate cross-functionally with analytics, creative and organic social teams
- Identifying, vetting and testing new and emerging products and platforms to expand reach and increase efficiencies within the channel
- A/B Testing on campaigns to improve results.
You must have:
- 2-3 years direct experience executing and managing performance-based paid social media campaigns.
- Deep understanding of Facebook, Google Adwords and Twitter mechanics (targeting, bidding, optimizations, etc.).
- Experience and familiarity with marketing tools preferred (Appsflyer among others).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to derive campaign insights/optimize program performance.
- Problem solver: Do not wait for someone to give you the answer - it is responsible for creating solutions.
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
Who we are?
We are Valeet. The startup who developed the on-demand valet parking app at the airport. Let us put it in other words; you have a car, you have to fly, you love to drive, you hate parking. We just take parking out of the equation. Simple as fuck.
Valeet is considered as one of the hottest startups in 2017. We have an incredible future ahead. We are currently operating in Madrid, Barcelona, San Francisco and Oakland. Looking forward to opening 3 more international cities before the year ends.
We have a philosophy; have fun doing whatever you do. That is why we take hiring very seriously.
We are based in Madrid and Barcelona but let us know where you are based and we’ll figure out something for sure.