If you are passionate about cars and challenges motivate you, we are looking for you! At Valeet, we are looking for a person who wants to learn and grow within the company while contributing with experience and dedication.
As a City Manager, you will be in charge of the client experience. Also, you will be the company operational leader in terms of the day by day functionality.
As the business grows in your city you will have to hire your own team of driver’s to meet the demand.
- Hire and manage the team of drivers of the city, in addition to leading and motivating them to complete the work successfully and on time.
- Resolve situations while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Take control of unexpected, chaotic situations.
- Receive and understand feedback of the clients and transmit and implement it to your team.
- Perform reservation services.
- Negotiate with suppliers.
- As a City Manager, depending on demand, you'll have to do drives when needed being that we area 24/7 service.
Requirements and Skills:
- Have a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Pass a criminal background check & drug test.
- Must have strong verbal communication skills .
- Be able to work outside in variable weather conditions.
- Team management background.
- Experience in negotiations.
- Strong leadership potential and work ethic.
- Passion for customer service.
- Ability to adapt and multitask in a fast-changing environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player mentality.
What Valeet Offers:
- A flexible schedule.
- Full time job.
- Responsibility and autonomy.
- Salary according based on skills and experience.
What is Valeet?
We are Valeet. The startup who developed the on-demand valet parking app at the airport. Let us put it in other words; you have a car, you have to fly, you love to drive, you hate parking. We just take parking out of the equation. How simple!
Valeet is considered one of the hottest startups in 2017. We have an incredible future ahead. We are currently operating in Madrid, Barcelona, San Francisco and Oakland. Looking forward to opening 3 more international cities before the year ends.
We have a philosophy; have fun doing whatever you do. That is why we take hiring very seriously.
We look forward to receiving your resume today!