Madrid - Marketing - Full time
At Valeet, we are growing!! We are developing new strategies to spread our
message and interact with our users. We are looking for a Community Manager
to join our Marketing and Comms Team and to work on our Social Media
Strategy for Spain and US.
We work with a super flexible schedule. If you feel like working from home some days, feel free. Besides that, we do not have X days of holidays, take as many as you need. We just love the "Get Shit Done" philosophy.
We are looking for someone funny, creative and agile who wants to join our
amazing team and grow with us!
What will you do?
- Implement the Valeet online communications strategy on our Social Media in Spain and US.
- Feed Valeet Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Design and develop Social Media methods with the focus on being dynamic and increasing the interaction with our users.
- To create specific content for each account (writing and image design)
- To control the Valeet reputation on all Social Media accounts and track all campaign results.
- To cover, follow and tweet about live events organized by Valeet.
- To help Support our team in answering questions and comments made on our Social Media accounts and our Support E-Mail.
- To write for our Corporate Blog.
- Languages: English and Spanish (Bilingual)
- Education: Either a Journalism Degree, Marketing Degree, PR Degree or
- Social Media Management Course.
- Growth Hacking Knowledge and how to implement it on Social Media.
- Social Media Management experience.
- Photoshop and/or Illustrator experience.
If you like what you are reading just park all that you’re doing and get in
touch with us! We are looking forward to hearing from you!