Madrid - Engineering - Full time
We are looking for a Front End Engineering. A person who says “been there, done that” every-single-time. We are not a corporate or a huge team, we are a small, packed, shredded one and that is why it is very important for us to keep it simple, clean and lean. You’ll be part of the API/backend team, lead by our CTO aka Mastermind. Cool guy, you’ll see.
Daily, weekly and monthly meetings help us to keep all member of the team in the loop and allow others to help each other when there is a block, a barrier or an enemy to be killed.
We work with a super flexible schedule. If you feel like working from home some days, feel free. Besides that, we do not have X days of holidays, take as many as you need. We just love the "Get Shit Done" philosophy.
If you think you are analytical, creative, adaptative, entrepreneurial and willing to live on the edge, please keep reading, you are going to like this.
What you'll be doing:
- Data visualizations and in-depth analytics dashboards.
- Web portals for both our customers, and our growing valet staff. This can range from viewing recent parks/receipts, to scheduling and community building tools for our constantly growing valet workforce.
- Developing new user-interface features using React.JS
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translating design mocks and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing front end design for a wide variety of web-enabled devices and browsers
- Great at building responsive and user-friendly single-page applications in React, Flux, ES6, Redux, Webpack, HTML5, CSS, SCSS, LESS, etc.
- Build tools like Gulp, Webpack, Babel, NPM, etc.
- Testing tools like Mocha, Sinon, Chai
- Excellent bootstrap and CSS knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Understand how to debug hard problems in HTTP, XHR, JSON, CORS, SSL, etc.
- Willing to get involved in some back-end work with NodeJS, MongoDB, ...
- Ability to interact and work well with members of other functional groups in a project team and a strong sense of project ownership
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Able to work closely with visual and UX designers to meet exacting requirements
What will make you successful:
- You’re a self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running
- You work equally well on your own as you do iterating and ideating in a group setting
- You communicate clearly and want to work with people across many different disciplines
- You can give feedback freely and accept it graciously
- You’re passionate about what you do
- You thrive on a feeling of ownership of the product you are building
- You've never let not knowing a framework, a language, or discipline stop you from diving in and owning a project.
Salary range: 30k € - 40k €
We are Valeet. The startup who developed the first Spanish on-demand valet parking app where and when you want it. Let us put it in other words; you have a car, you love to drive, you hate to park. We just take parking out of the equation. Simple as fuck.
Valeet is considered as one of the hottest startup in 2018. We have an incredible future ahead. The roadmap includes open other markets like Barcelona & London by the end of the year.
We have a philosophy; have fun doing whatever you do. That is why we take hiring very seriously.